In Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty, you’ll discover a plethora of valuable items, some of which possess powerful advantages that can turn the tide of battle. These coveted treasures include blueprints that can only be obtained by making specific choices during the game’s finale. Our guide for Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Blackwall quickhack and Erebus weapon will reveal the locations where you can acquire these items. However, please be aware that this article contains spoilers.
Obtaining the Blackwall quickhack and Erebus iconic weapon in Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty
To acquire the Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Blackwall quickhack and Erebus iconic weapon, you must obtain their respective blueprints during the Somewhat Damaged mission. Here’s a brief summary:
- Firestarter mission – Towards the end of the Firestarter mission, you will face an important decision. Choose to assist Reed in capturing Songbird.
- Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos mission – This mission consists of several tasks, although it is uncertain if they affect the crafting of these items:
- At the beginning of the mission, speak to Mr. Hands and pay 15,000 credits.
- Visit the Edgenet shop in Kabuki Market. Speak to Yoko and agree to her proposal.
- Regardless of how you and Reed handle the planning stage of the ambush, you will need to eliminate the four MaxTac guards and then pursue Songbird.
- Somewhat Damaged – Eventually, you will enter the Cynosure facility where Songbird is hiding.
Be cautious as you navigate this facility, as a robot unit known as the Cerberus will begin stalking you. Move while crouched and avoid its scanner. If V is detected, they will be instantly killed. Additionally, due to the unreliable save system at certain points, it is advisable to wait for the Cerberus to pass by in order to trigger an autosave.
During the Somewhat Damaged mission, being caught by the Cerberus robot results in immediate death.
Locating the Erebus iconic weapon blueprint
The blueprint for the Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Erebus iconic weapon can be found in the lower area where you must hack the Alpha, Bravo, Sierra, and Victor terminals. Once you reach the mess hall, you will notice a door leading to the maintenance room.
Since the door is locked, you must activate the power grid in the nearby storage room, which is close to the mess hall. This may require a higher Technical Ability attribute. After restoring power, open the door to the maintenance room and retrieve the Erebus blueprint.
When you spot the mess hall (left), you are near the maintenance room where the Erebus blueprint can be found (right).
Locating the Blackwall quickhack blueprint
Proceed to the next area where you will encounter the Experimental Prototyping room. You can either hack the room using a passcode or instantly open it if you have a Technical Ability of at least 15. We recommend the latter option for speed, especially since the Cerberus is still patrolling. Inside the room, you will discover the blueprint for the Militech Canto Mk.6 cyberware.
Hack the keypad to unlock the Experimental Prototyping room (left) and obtain the Militech Canto Mk.6 blueprint (right).
Acquiring the Cerberus’ Decoded Behavioral System Component
Continue with the mission until you shut down the core. This will trigger a sequence where V learns more about Songbird’s past. The Cerberus robot will appear, but it will be disabled. Make sure to collect the Behavioral System Component from its wreckage. Afterward, you will need to make a decision regarding Songbird’s fate, which leads to the conclusion of the arc.
Later, when you are in V’s apartment, you will receive a text message from an enigmatic individual. This will initiate a mission called This Corrosion. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Return to the Edgenet shop in Kabuki Market.
- Inform Yoko about the component you obtained from the robot. She will decrypt it, transforming it into the Cerberus’ Decoded Behavioral System Component.
- This component is necessary for crafting either the Erebus iconic weapon or the Militech Canto Mk.6 cyberware. You can only choose one.
- You will still require tier 5 crafting components and/or tier 5 quickhack components. These can be obtained by purchasing them from vendors or dismantling tier 5 gear pieces/quickhacks.
Remember to retrieve the item from the Cerberus (left), as Yoko can convert it into a crafting component (right).
Erebus weapon statistics and perks
The Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Erebus iconic weapon possesses the following attributes:
- Type: Powerful Submachine Gun
- Modifiers: +100% damage to headshots; +25% armor penetration
- Perks: Rounds fired from this weapon are infused with dark energy from beyond the Blackwall; highly effective against enemies with low health.
The Erebus can also trigger Blackwall disruption when striking enemies.
Militech Canto Mk.6 cyberware statistics and perks
On the other hand, the Militech Canto Mk.6 cyberware offers the following features:
- Type: Cyberware – Operating System equipment with four quickhack slots.
- Unlocks the Blackwall Gateway quickhack – By default, this ability consumes 12 RAM. It can also spread to up to five enemies within a 20-meter radius, causing severe damage to cyberware and neural systems. Nearby mechs, drones, and turrets will also be deactivated. This ability consumes RAM each time it spreads.
The Blackwall Gateway quickhack, unlocked by the Militech Canto Mk.6, may be resource-intensive, but it is highly beneficial for those who have invested more points into their Intelligence attribute.
As you can see, both the Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Blackwall quickhack and Erebus iconic weapon offer devastating options for your character. At first glance, the Erebus appears superior due to its ability to trigger Blackwall disruption when attacking enemies. However, the Militech Canto Mk.6 is also formidable, particularly if you have focused on enhancing your Intelligence skill to boost quickhack abilities and RAM recovery.
There are more adventures awaiting V as you explore the district of Dogtown in Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty. For additional tips and strategies, feel free to visit our guides hub.